Skip to main content

Rochelle Humes admits it ‘doesn’t feel like her birthday’ as she’s forced to cancel plans and self-isolate

Rochelle Humes admits it ‘doesn’t feel like her birthday’ as she’s forced to cancel plans and self-isolate
NewsColony

ROCHELLE Humes has admitted that it “doesn’t feel like her birthday” as she was forced to cancel plans and self isolate.

The star turned 31 years old today, but the ongoing coronavirus pandemic meant that she wasn’t able to properly celebrate.

⚠ Read our coronavirus live blog for the latest news & updates

 Rochelle posted this throwback of her 30th birthday party last year
Rochelle posted this throwback of her 30th birthday party last yearCredit: Instagram/rochellehumes

Taking to her Instagram page earlier today, Rochelle shared a picture of herself kissing husband Marvin at her 30th birthday party last year.

She captioned the post: “What a difference a year makes huh?! I have to say this has been without a shadow of a doubt the weirdest birthday I have ever had.

“To be honest it hasn’t really felt like one.. I keep forgetting. Anyone that knows me knows just how much I love a birthday and a celebration…”

Reflecting on the more positive things in life, the mother-of-two continued: “I didn’t think I needed reminding but maybe we all do… As long as I have my little gang with me and they are healthy and happy that is truly all I need.

 Rochelle shared her gratitude that her family are healthy
Rochelle shared her gratitude that her family are healthyCredit: Instagram

“In this really odd time for so many people I’m feeling very blessed to have the family I do.. Really thinking of those that aren’t as lucky.

“Please stay safe and check on your loved ones and more importantly the ones you don’t know…”

Earlier today, Marvin paid tribute to his wife as he treated her to champagne in her dressing gown.

A fresh-faced snap showed the two stars smiling at the camera as they prepared for a muted day at home with daughters Alaia-Mai and Valentina.

 The star had a low-key day
The star had a low-key day

Earlier this week, Rochelle revealed she won’t be at work for the “foreseeable future” as she needs to look after her children after schools were shut down.

Prime Minister Boris Johnson ruled that all UK schools closed from Friday [20th March] as the UK government tries to get a grip on deadly coronavirus, that has been sweeping the globe.

In a desperate step to try and prevent the dangerous illness from spreading, Brits have been urged to stay at home as much as possible and practice “social distancing”.

 Rochelle has taken time off work to care for her daughters after schools closed
Rochelle has taken time off work to care for her daughters after schools closedCredit: Rex Features

CORONAVIRUS CRISIS – BE IN THE KNOW

Get the latest coronavirus news, facts and figures from around the world – plus essential advice for you and your family.

To receive our Covid-19 newsletter in your inbox every tea time, sign up here.

To follow us on Facebook, simply ‘Like’ our Coronavirus page.

Rochelle Humes sings and dances with lookalike sisters amid quarantine

Rochelle previously gave fans an insight into how she is spending her time at home, sharing a video of herself dancing around the house with her lookalike sisters.

She added the caption: “Three sisters in isolation…”

Coronavirus has so far claimed the lives of 233 people in the UK, with there currently over 5,000 confirmed cases across the country.

Source : The Sun | NewsColony: World News

The post Rochelle Humes admits it ‘doesn’t feel like her birthday’ as she’s forced to cancel plans and self-isolate appeared first on NewsColony.



from WordPress https://ift.tt/3dn27bU

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Volunteers book hotel room for homeless man with SingapoRediscovers vouchers

NewsColony Volunteers book hotel room for homeless man with SingapoRediscovers vouchers © The Independent Singapore Singapore — A group of volunteers from the Mummy Yummy Singapore welfare organisation donated their SingapoRediscovers Vouchers to book a hotel room for a homeless man. The man, who was identified as Jayden, did not have a place to live while waiting for the Housing Board (HDB) to allocate him a rental flat. In a Facebook post on Mummy Yummy Singapore’s page on Wednesday (Dec 16), the volunteers said: “We used our $100 Rediscover Singapore vouchers to redeem hotel stay for him and successfully booked 9 days worth of stay at 3 days per voucher.” They added that they were unable to book a longer stay because of higher hotel rates over Christmas and New Year. The volunteers hoped that they would be able to bridge Jayden’s stay until he got a flat. “Thanks our government for giving us these vouchers which in return we can put them to good use for people in need,” th...

17 gifts from Oprah’s Favorite Things you can get by Christmas

NewsColony 17 gifts from Oprah’s Favorite Things you can get by Christmas (CNN) —   Oprah Winfrey has pretty impeccable taste, and this year, she’s gifted us once again with her Favorite Things list, available to shop via Amazon . We’ve gone through and pulled out some of our own favorite picks from the list, which features products for everyone on your holiday gift list at a range of prices. And while, obviously, it’s Oprah, so everything included is great, we especially love her picks from Black- and female-owned small businesses. Check out our top gift picks below, and browse all of Oprah’s Favorite Things on Amazon. Iconi Women’s Seamless High-Waisted Leggings ($45; amazon.com ) Iconi Women’s Seamless High-Waisted Leggings PHOTO: Amazon These comfortable leggings are designed to be everything you’ve always wanted in a pair: moisture-wicking, supportive and squatproof. Plus, they come in a ton of pretty heathered colors. “A Kids Book About…” ($15.96; amazon.c...

JANE FRYER: The judo master who made me the fall guy… aged 97!

NewsColony JANE FRYER: The judo master who made me the fall guy… aged 97! Jane Fryer is pictured above with Jack Hearn. ‘See, I’d get you round the neck and press on your Adam’s apple,’ he grins, silver moustache bobbing, white teeth flashing. ‘ And if I carried on with that, you’d be dead in a minute’ There is a startling moment in Jack Hearn’s extremely spick and span kitchen, when I’m standing between his trophy table and the wall and he’s telling me how he could finish me off with his huge, bearlike paws. ‘See, I’d get you round the neck and press on your Adam’s apple,’ he grins, silver moustache bobbing, white teeth flashing. ‘ And if I carried on with that, you’d be dead in a minute.’ We have already had a lively discussion about whether he should, or should not, throw me over one of his surprisingly wide shoulders on to his beautifully vacuumed living room floor. ‘I could throw you, of course I could! But I won’t,’ he says.  ‘It’s not fair — you don’t know...